That was a blast! What a god damn rush! It took me a lil while to figure out that hotkeys were available (1,2,3) which made things much less intense! I didn't do too badly, if I do say so myself!
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
You're the groundsman in Sunnyville.
It sounds like a nice place and it is... when stuff works. Keep fixing all the things until the time limit is up. Be sure to use the correct tools and avoid anything that you shouldn't be hitting with tools.
Welcome to Sunnyville.
- Clear the right things with the right tools (+100 points).
- Don't use the wrong tool with the wrong thing! (-50 points) Don't hit bees and other such things! (-25 points)
- Pick up a watch to slow the time temporarily. However, things are worth less when time is slowed! (+50 points)
If happiness or points drop to 0 then you lose.
You have 1 minute per job.
Created for a NES themed game jam using only the NES console colour palette.
- Unzip the archive to a folder.
- Open "Groundsman '87.exe"